Tuesday 14 June 2011

Your Swedish Vocabulary by the Hundreds OVERNIGHT!!!

I found this link on youtube when I was looking for local Swedish videos. I found it really helpful as it explains how Swedish and English share common vocabulary.

LINK TO THE VIDEO

When I started to increase my vocabulary it looked so daunting as every word seemed to be different but actually after going through this video, I am more confident on increasing my vocabulary at a faster pace.

My intention is to
Step 1 - Learn few new words say about 25 each week to start with - commonly to be used in daily life / professional life
Step 2 - To identify words with the technique mentioned in the video - about 10 possibly each week
Step 3 - Try to use them in sentences to put some context.

Things have been really busy but if I manage to do that on weekly basis, I will upload the vocabulary in the word list section of the blog.

If any of the readers use another technique, please feel free to leave them in comments.

Thanks for visiting and hope this helps.
Sreemati

The video in this blog is courtesy to Professor Paul, please find him on youtube using search word

  • speak swedish stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment